This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (website address). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
The information we collect is used for the following reasons:
- Fulfill your requests for our products and services
- Manage your account and preferences
- Evaluate the quality of our site and find opportunities to improve.
The information we collect is not shared with other organizations, except in following circumstances:
- Allstatebanners is acquired by, or merged with, another company.
- In order to comply with legal requirements, prevent or take action agains suspected fraud or protect the safety of our users.
- In order to work with service providers, such as payment processors or credit agencies.
- There is a violation of our Terms of Service.
We may assigns your computer one or more cookies with collect information to facillitate access to our website and personalize your experience.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.